Compile is a professional company for sustainable software development, whose entire operations are based on long-term high quality. Our hard-core experts work with our customers from different industries in their development projects in web services, mobile applications and IoT projects creating solutions that enable our customers, the surrounding society and the environment to stay competitive in the future.
Employee satisfaction is the only way to enable high customer satisfaction, which is why we invest heavily in the well-being of our employees. We all listen to and are treated as valuable individuals, not as one of many faceless assembly-line workers. We are looking for people who are skilled and who want to be able to develop their own work and workplace in the direction of their choosing.
You are the Full stack developer we are looking for, if you have:
- Over 5 years of experience in similar tasks
- Understanding of quality, initiative and problem-solving skills
- Skills and desire to think about the sustainability of technologies and architecture in years to come
- Attitude. Our employees have identified Compile as a workplace for adults. An open, firm, conversational and decisive approach is the key to everything.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Suitably challenging job with interesting customer projects.
- Support from a competent community. Our experienced professionals ensure that you learn from the best and improve your skills with our high-core software developers. Here, you’ll never be left alone with problems.
- An escape from the “corporate bullshit” way of life. By removing obstacles that hinder your work and success, we ensure that you are able to focus on the essential both at work and in your free time.
- A proper salary and work that suits you. We invest in the salaries of our employees so that everyone can decide for themselves what they want to spend it on.